Desert Of Discovery
A downloadable game
This walking simulator is made up of 5 levels in which there are a few simple puzzles. Work your way through each puzzle to try an find the crystal of legend.
- 3D Game Kit from the Unity Assets Store by Unity Technologies – Source [https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/essentials/tutorial-projects/3d-game-kit-115747]
- Elemental Magic Totems from the Unity Assets Store by Gnome Artworks – Source [https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/elemental-magic-totems-59522]
- Starfield Skybox from the Unity Assets Store by NightSoundGames – Source [https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/2d/textures-materials/sky/starfield-skybox-92717]
- 3D model Medieval Bucket from TurboSquid by Profenix Studio – Source [https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/3d-model-medieval-bucket-1242001]
- Fire Particle from Youtube (you can download the assets) by Sirhaian'Arts – Source [https://www. youtube.com/watch?v=5Mw6NpSEb2o&t=1s]
- First Person Drifter Controller by Ben Esposito – Source [http://www.torahhorse.com/index.php/portfolio/first-person-drifter-for-unity/]
- Shaders and Menu were created by me by following tutorials by Brackeys on Youtube – Source [https://www.youtube.com/user/Brackeys]
- The Unity Lightweight Render Pipeline and Post Processing packages were used to create this game.
- All sound effects come from the library’s access to ProSoundEffects
- Soundtrack is Aurora by Jeremy Soule from The Elder Scrolls 5
- All Scripts and Animations were created by me
Once the file is downloaded, just extract the game and start playing
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.